• Text size
  • A
  • A
  • A

Problems with the care and/or treatment provided by the NHS?


NHS Complaints Advocacy Service can help you if you need to complain about your care or the care of a member of your family or a friend.

It is a free, independentand confidential service available to everyone in Leicestershire who receives healthcare from the NHS. We can help you to complain to the right people in the right way.

The service helps people through the complaints process by providing information, advice and guidance about their rights/options within the formal complaints system. Where people require additional assistance, an experienced and qualified advocate is assigned to support people through the complaints process – and through to the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman if required.

We have supported people to get an apology, explanations about their care/treatment and an assurance from the NHS that lessons have been learnt so that it won’t happen again.

To see if we can help you, call us on 0300 200 0084 (charged at local rate).

POhWER can also be contacted in the following ways:

E-mail: pohwer@pohwer.net

Post: POhWER, PO Box 14043, Birmingham B6 9BL

Website: http://www.pohwer.net/in-your-area/where-you-live/leicestershire


Subscribe to Healthwatch E-News