There are many ways to find out if you have been using marijuana. The conventional methods have always been saliva, urine, and hair tests. The hair test is a pretty effective way of finding out if you have been using drugs, specifically marijuana.
Hair drug tests are usually done by taking strands of your hair and then subjecting them to a test. The method is considered more effective by law enforcement agencies and some companies in the transport world. This is because when you ingest marijuana or any of its products, it travels via the bloodstream and lodges itself in the hair, which provides a 90-days hair follicle drug detection time for more credible results. Apart from marijuana, one can detect heroin, amphetamines, and codeine in the body through a hair follicle drug test.
What is the Macujo Method, and how does it work?
Even though it is difficult to cheat during a hair follicle drug test, there are still numerous ways and products to pass drug tests. For instance, you can use detox shampoos such as the Aloe Rid Detox Shampoo or Ultra Clean by Zydot. These shampoos help eliminate any traces of pot in your hair. However, some people prefer to use a combination of aloe rid shampoo and products such as vinegar to make home remedies. The most common solution used to clean pot toxins from their hair strands is the Macujo method.
The Macujo method is famous as one of the most effective ways to ensure that you do not get into trouble using marijuana. The process is effective because it opens up your cuticles and cortex and then eliminates any traces of THC in your hair by exposing it to acid. However, this method also damages your hair because of the numerous acids allowed into the cuticle and cortex.
Items needed for the Macujo Method
You need a wide range of products for the Macujo method to be highly successful. Here are they:
- Rubber gloves (disposable)
- Shower caps
- Salicylic acid shampoo to do away with any marijuana toxins
- Vinegar with high percentages of acetic acid such as Heinz
- Aloe rid detox shampoo (Buy the original version as it is considered more effective)
- Goggles to protect your eyes
- Water (preferably lukewarm)
Step-by-Step Instructions For Macujo Method
Once you have all the ingredients, you need to follow the Macujo method steps to pass the drug test:
- First, you need to begin by dampening your hair using some lukewarm water. Doing this will help do away with any forms of oil in your hair and will help open up your cuticle in the process.
- Once your hair is damp enough, put some vinegar on your hair and scalp. This is how to pass a hair follicle drug test with vinegar. The main idea behind adding vinegar is the high amount of acetic acid it contains. This helps open up the hair shaft and helps clean out toxins lodged in your body.
- Add some salicylic acid shampoo to your hair for a couple of minutes, and then cover your hair using a shower cap. During this time, the salicylic shampoo will be able to reach your scalp and other areas as well.
- Once 30 minutes are over, rinse your hair thoroughly and then apply aloe rid detox shampoo. Applying detox shampoo helps in the elimination of any toxin because it contains propylene glycol shampoo.
- Repeat the whole procedure at least four times to fully get rid of the marijuana metabolites. When repeating the test, you can add some tide detergent to increase the chances of passing the test.
For the Macujo method to beat hair test for weed, you need to follow the instructions very keenly. Furthermore, it would help if you took precautions by wearing goggles and rubber gloves to avoid acid burning your hands. People with sensitive or inflammatory skin shouldn’t use this method as it can aggravate their condition.
How well does the Macujo method work? Dos And Don’ts
You probably might be wondering if using detox shampoo to pass a hair follicle drug test is effective. Considering online reviews, most of them claimed that it was a highly effective tool in passing drug tests.
The Macujo method is effective because of the use of neutral agents such as water, which helps open your cortex. Once the hair is open, acids such as vinegar and salicylic acid can now be used to get rid of toxins in your body. These acids play a critical role in removing THC residue from your hair. However, in the process of removing the toxins, the hair also causes some burning, and in some cases, your scalp turns red.
One must follow the instructions carefully to ensure this method works. In addition, you must invest in original and high-quality ingredients.
To increase their chances of passing the test, some people added new procedures such as adding combs to stir up the mixture in the hair more. Others opted to use put-on shower caps after the procedure to make it more effective.
In addition, here are some Dos and Don’ts when you are carrying out the Macujo Method:
- Follow the instructions for the letter.
- Put on your protective wear, e.g. goggles and disposable rubber gloves.
- Use high-quality products.
- Do the procedure at least more than three times or so.
- Please focus on the 1.5 cm length of the hair from the scalp. A drug test is usually done on that part of the hair.
- Avoid touching your hands or eyes with the ingredients without protective wear.
- Do not shave or cut your hair because it will alter the process.
- Avoid dirty or old combs- as they might contain residue from drugs.
- If your hair starts burning too much, you can immediately stop the procedure to avoid further hair damage.
- Please do not use a lot of detox shampoo on your hair. Instead, you should use it very moderately to avoid further hair damage.
Pros and Cons of using the Macujo Method
- The procedure can be done a day before the test.
- You don’t have to use any dye for the procedure to work.
- It only uses very few ingredients which makes it easy to follow instructions.
- You can do it from the comfort of your home.
- It is highly successful, especially if you want to remove marijuana and don’t want to go out for the procedure.
- Removing the toxins requires a lot of time and many washes.
- It does not work well with other products apart from THC.
- The procedure damages your hair due to the high amount of acids used.
- Though the solutions are locally available, some are very expensive.
- If you have sensitive skin, it might cause an allergic reaction.
Macujo Vs. Jerry G method
Apart from the Macujo method, there is also the Jerry G method. This method is different and requires a bit more time. The whole procedure usually requires at least ten days if you choose to clean your hair using that method. The process mainly involves using dye, bleach, and detox shampoo to remove any presence of weed toxins from the body. In addition, it helps do away not just with THC toxins but also other drugs such as heroin, amphetamines, etc.
The Macujo method comes in handy because it does not need a lot of ingredients or dye to make it effective. In addition, you can do it a day before the test, and there will be no traces of THC in your system.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
- Does the Macujo method work on all types of drugs?
Unfortunately, the Macujo method is only effective in eliminating traces of THC metabolites in the body. If you use other types of drugs, you might consider using the Jerry G method. However, the Macujo method reduces the amount of drug metabolites significantly, increasing your chances of not getting caught.
- Does the Macujo method damage hair?
The Macujo method can be pretty damaging to your hair and skin if you are not careful. If you have any pre-existing skin conditions, avoid using them. That’s because the chemicals will open up the cortex and end up burning it while removing the presence of marijuana toxins.
- Can I use the Macujo method on body hair?
To understand this question, one needs to know how long does marijuana stay in hair follicles. Hair follicles usually retain the presence of drug metabolites for 90 days. The procedure is just as effective on your body’s hair. However, it is essential to bear in mind that skin sensitivity varies to different parts of the body. Hence, you need to be careful when carrying out the procedure on your body wear.
Though not scientifically tested, the Macujo method is one of the best methods to pass a hair drug test. However, it would mean that you will have to withstand hair damage for a couple of days because it will ruin your hair. In some cases, the scalp might even get red.
Have you ever tried the Macujo method? What was your experience like? Please let us know in the comments.