Complaints and Support

It can be hard to know where to start when making a complaint about the health and social care services you recieve.

The information below can help you work out what to do and how to get the most out of your complaint.

If you need help and support to make a complaint about NHS services you can contact POhWER.
POhWER is an Advocacy Service that is completely independent of the NHS and is governed by users of the NHS and other public services.

Healthwatch Leicestershire is here to help, so if you need and more information and guidance about making a complaint please talk to us.